Gratitude List Autumn 2018
Every three months or so I do a gratitude list in order to try and cultivate gratitude, stem my desire for novelty, and seek tranquility by training myself to want what I already have. I usually write these in a notebook, but I am of the web and thought it would be cute to publish it as a blog post that I update every day.
- A is for Autumn. Crisp outside, the right levels of light, and a favourite season of mine
- B is for Bees. I hope we can save them, as they give us honey and mead.
- C is for Chickpeas. Delicious, nutritious, and straight from the Earth
- D is for Dogs. They are all good boys, and I'm glad we evolved together.
- G is for Games, as ways of bringing play into my life
- H is for Houseplants. Givers of oxygen, calmers of my mind.
- L is for LineageOS. You help me run a phone free from Google.
- O is for Oranges and their variants. Always delicious and about as sweet as I'll go.
- P is for (my) Pull-up bar. Temple and teacher, it forges me anew constantly.
- S is for Stories. The building block of society, I adore stories of all kind.
- T is for Tea. Like a blankie for your insides, it solves all problems.
- U is for Unity. Together we may move mountains.
- W is for Water Bottles. Specifically the steel ones; helping me stay hydrated without waste.
- Z is for Zotero. You're open source, flexible with me, and do your job well.
2018-10-22T06:54:49+01:00 Last Modified: 22 Oct 2018, 06:54