This is in response to the now page movement, which is pretty neat.
- I continue to work 5 days a week at Open Data Services Co-operative and thoroughly enjoy my work there working on Open Contracting and 360Giving as well as some Social Care Analytics work with Equal Care Co-op.
- I am slowly starting to make changes to my Phd Thesis after successfully defending it in June 2021. Once I’m done the thesis may be transformed into some papers if I have the energy.
- I’m offering technical support to The Patchwork Project when needed, in addition to my trusteeship.
- My partner and I are decorating the flat. I’ve painted the office / cinema room and we’re painting the hallway and living room soon, and may try to expose the fireplace before the winter sets in properly.
- Continuing to work on my Esperanto, mostly by trying to read more and scribbling some ideas for short stories in the language.
- Recovering from my second round of loss-induced-grief this year.
- Enjoying hacking around on this site.