This is in response to the now page movement.
- I continue to work 5 days a week at Open Data Services Co-operative and throroughly enjoy my work there.
- I split my time between supporting 360Giving with standard development on the 360Giving Standard, supporting the UK Cabinet Office and The Welsh Government with their OCDS implementations in response to the UK Procurement Reforms, and supporting Open Referral on various aspects of the HSDS standard.
- I continue to be a trustee of The Patchwork Project and support them where possible with technical expertise.
- I have joined UTAW as an act of solidarity, but I do not attend meetings because I do not have anything to contribute due to my status as a worker-owner of a co-operative.
- I’ve recently joined The Cleadon Archers as a new member and I’m hopefully getting involved in my new sport.
- I’m focusing on my strength training and putting my running into maintenance mode.
- We’re enjoying our new home in South Tyneside, and are planning the various repairs it needs across the next few years.
- I’m doing some creative writing where I can.
- We’re looking after our pets: Fröyja the cat, Ash and Pika the rabbits.
- We’re hiking and exploring in Northumberland and Teeside whenever we can.
- Reading lots of fiction.
- Learning about languages and using my Esperanto wherever possible.